From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a natural steroid prohormone produced from cholesterol by the adrenal glands, the gonads, adipose tissue, brain and in the skin (by an autocrine mechanism). DHEA is the precursor of androstenedione, which can undergo further conversion to produce the androgen testosterone and the estrogens estrone and estradiol. DHEA is also a potent sigma-1 agonist.
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous hormone (made in the human body) secreted by the adrenal gland. DHEA serves as precursor to male and female sex hormones (androgens and estrogens). DHEA levels in the body begin to decrease after age 30, and are reported to be low in some people with anorexia, end-stage kidney disease, type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes), AIDS, adrenal insufficiency, and in the critically ill. DHEA levels may also be depleted by a number of drugs, including insulin, corticosteroids, opiates, and danazol. There is sufficient evidence supporting the use of DHEA in the treatment of adrenal insufficiency, depression, induction of labor, and systemic lupus erythematosus.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Dr. Michael Gazsi Founded Essential Naturals
with a commitment to the following principles.
1. Clinical Testing & Proven Effectiveness: Our products have been clinically proven for the last twenty years by thousands of real patients in real life medical practice. We don’t keep products that don’t work. READ OUR ONLINE GOOGLE TESTIMONIALS HERE
2. Laboratory Testing: Each product Is tested several different times to verify purity and potency. We Meet or Exceed FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures)
3. A Twenty Year Track Record of Excellence and Experience,
READ OUR ONLINE YELP TESTIMONIALS HERE
4. Highest Potency and Quality: We use Therapeutic Doses based on the latest scientific research. As a primary care, licensed Naturopathic Physician with a full time practice in Connecticut, I still work with patients on a daily basis. The Essential Naturals products are developed to meet my own patients needs. I’ve refined and proven my products based on their feedback. You now have access to products that have been shown to be effective in clinical practice by a real practicing physician! Most formulas on the market are based on theory, not clinical practice. Our products have been clinically proven for the last 20 years by thousands of real patients.
5. Purity and Safety: Made in the USA from the finest ingredients available worldwide. We only use the highest quality raw materials. Our raw materials come from companies who have excellent established reputations and who test their products for potency, contaminants and impurities. In addition we test and retest each product! We also meet or exceeds FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures)
6. 100% Money Back Guarantee: Every product is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. CLICK HERE for details.
7. Competitive Pricing! Essential Naturals products are a PROVEN VALUE! Even when compared to low quality brands, our products still shine especially when you take potency, concentration and bioavailability into account.
8. As a family owned and family oriented company, we have one primary focus –you and your family’s health and well-being.
Dr Gazsi has been in private practice for 20 years and still maintains a full time practice. He built Essential Naturals around the philosophy that everybody deserves access to professional quality and professional potency natural products. He offers the highest quality, most effective product line available.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once a day with a meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
For Children: Please consult your health care practitioner before using.
NOTE: Consult your physician prior to use before taking this or any supplement if you are pregnant or nursing, under medical care or taking any medication. Keep out of reach of children.
If you do not have a physician that is knowledgeable about supplements you may want to consider a phone consultation with Dr Gazsi.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.