Unlike many other companies that utilize high quality calcium, this is undiluted. Many companies take advantage of consumer ignorance, but mixing good calcium with cheap calcium. Sometimes you will see this listed as “Calcium gylcinate/citrate/carbonate” These formula are often 90% carbonate which is the poorest absorbed form. In addition, carbonate irritates the stomach and decrease the stomach acid you need to absorb protein, iron and calcium. ‡
In addition, many companies use quality calcium but they use only 50% of the “good stuff” and hide the cheaper less absorbable product in the name, using names like Buffered magnesium chelate as one example. ‡
Corral calcium is simply calcium carbonate, despite the company’s claims for high absorption. They have no evidence to back these claims up, and a quick study find corral calcium to be calcium carbonate. ‡
Our calcium has been tested in university studies as well as made by a patented process, documenting high absorption and high bioavailability. ‡
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Dr. Michael Gazsi Founded Essential Naturals
with a commitment to the following principles.
1. Clinical Testing & Proven Effectiveness: Our products have been clinically proven for the last twenty years by thousands of real patients in real life medical practice. We don’t keep products that don’t work. READ OUR ONLINE GOOGLE TESTIMONIALS HERE
2. Laboratory Testing: Each product Is tested several different times to verify purity and potency. We Meet or Exceed FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures)
3. A Twenty Year Track Record of Excellence and Experience,
READ OUR ONLINE YELP TESTIMONIALS HERE
4. Highest Potency and Quality: We use Therapeutic Doses based on the latest scientific research. As a primary care, licensed Naturopathic Physician with a full time practice in Connecticut, I still work with patients on a daily basis. The Essential Naturals products are developed to meet my own patients needs. I’ve refined and proven my products based on their feedback. You now have access to products that have been shown to be effective in clinical practice by a real practicing physician! Most formulas on the market are based on theory, not clinical practice. Our products have been clinically proven for the last 20 years by thousands of real patients.
5. Purity and Safety: Made in the USA from the finest ingredients available worldwide. We only use the highest quality raw materials. Our raw materials come from companies who have excellent established reputations and who test their products for potency, contaminants and impurities. In addition we test and retest each product! We also meet or exceeds FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures)
6. 100% Money Back Guarantee: Every product is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. CLICK HERE for details.
7. Competitive Pricing! Essential Naturals products are a PROVEN VALUE! Even when compared to low quality brands, our products still shine especially when you take potency, concentration and bioavailability into account.
8. As a family owned and family oriented company, we have one primary focus –you and your family’s health and well-being.
Dr Gazsi has been in private practice for 20 years and still maintains a full time practice. He built Essential Naturals around the philosophy that everybody deserves access to professional quality and professional potency natural products. He offers the highest quality, most effective product line available.
Adults: Take 1/2 to 1 tsp, 1-2 times a day in water or diluted juice with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Some have noted that taking some calcium before bedtime can help with relaxation or restless legs.
For Children: Please consult your health care practitioner before using.
NOTE: Consult your physician prior to use before taking this or any supplement if you are pregnant or nursing, under medical care or taking any medication. Keep out of reach of children.
If you do not have a physician that is knowledgeable about supplements you may want to consider a phone consultation with Dr Gazsi.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.