Derived from natural safflower oil, CLA inhibits lipoprotein lipase, an enzyme that breaks down fat from our diets. Once the fat is broken down, it is stored in the body. By suppressing this enzyme, CLA helps reduce the amount of fat that is broken down and, therefore, the amount of fat that is deposited and stored. ‡
Combined with a balanced diet and exercise, CLA can help you lose body fat, and keep it off. You may drop a clothes size or two without yo-yoing between weight loss and gain. ‡
An important health discovery: ‡
CLA was first identified in 1978. Dr. Michael Pariza was studying beef extract at the University of Wisconsin-Madison to see if it might help prevent cancer. What he found was unexpected.
Dr. Pariza’s initial research suggested two important possibilities. First, that CLA helps reduce body fat, and second, that it helps maintain lean muscle tissue. These initial findings attracted great interest, and a surge of scientific studies and research followed.
CLA does your body good. But you’re getting less than you used to. ‡
CLA stands for conjugated linoleic acid—a fatty acid known for promoting good health. CLA is already in the foods we eat. But there’s less of it now.
Beef and dairy used to be our biggest source of CLA. But diets have changed over the past 30 years. We eat more low-fat dairy now. And cows eat more grain than grass. These changes have drastically reduced the amount of CLA we all consume.
Today, the recommended daily dose of CLA is 2 grams. To achieve that level through your diet, you would have to consume more than 2 gallons of ice cream, 3 pounds of beef, or almost 2 gallons of whole milk. Every day.
Fortunately, scientists developed a proprietary process to convert the linoleic acid of pure safflower oil into CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)—making it easy to take advantage of CLA’s many benefits.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Dr. Michael Gazsi Founded Essential Naturals
with a commitment to the following principles.
1. Clinical Testing & Proven Effectiveness: Our products have been clinically proven for the last twenty years by thousands of real patients in real life medical practice. We don’t keep products that don’t work. READ OUR ONLINE GOOGLE TESTIMONIALS HERE
2. Laboratory Testing: Each product Is tested several different times to verify purity and potency. We Meet or Exceed FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures)
3. A Twenty Year Track Record of Excellence and Experience,
READ OUR ONLINE YELP TESTIMONIALS HERE
4. Highest Potency and Quality: We use Therapeutic Doses based on the latest scientific research. As a primary care, licensed Naturopathic Physician with a full time practice in Connecticut, I still work with patients on a daily basis. The Essential Naturals products are developed to meet my own patients needs. I’ve refined and proven my products based on their feedback. You now have access to products that have been shown to be effective in clinical practice by a real practicing physician! Most formulas on the market are based on theory, not clinical practice. Our products have been clinically proven for the last 20 years by thousands of real patients.
5. Purity and Safety: Made in the USA from the finest ingredients available worldwide. We only use the highest quality raw materials. Our raw materials come from companies who have excellent established reputations and who test their products for potency, contaminants and impurities. In addition we test and retest each product! We also meet or exceeds FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures)
6. 100% Money Back Guarantee: Every product is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. CLICK HERE for details.
7. Competitive Pricing! Essential Naturals products are a PROVEN VALUE! Even when compared to low quality brands, our products still shine especially when you take potency, concentration and bioavailability into account.
8. As a family owned and family oriented company, we have one primary focus –you and your family’s health and well-being.
Dr Gazsi has been in private practice for 20 years and still maintains a full time practice. He built Essential Naturals around the philosophy that everybody deserves access to professional quality and professional potency natural products. He offers the highest quality, most effective product line available.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules twice a day with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
For Children: Please consult your health care practitioner before using.
NOTE: Consult your physician prior to use before taking this or any supplement if you are pregnant or nursing, under medical care or taking any medication. Keep out of reach of children.
If you do not have a physician that is knowledgeable about supplements you may want to consider a phone consultation with Dr Gazsi.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.